We have a patient who gets her yearly mammogram, but always wants a second opinion on the reading. The first reading is done by a radiologist and then she wants the second reading to also be done by a different radiologist.

Can we bill for this and what code would we use?

CPT 76140 is for consultation on X-ray examination made elsewhere so that codes doesn't really apply to our situation.

Any suggestions are welcome.