My surgeon did removal and reapproximation to repair quadriceps tendon. Am I missing something? It seems they would be inclusive... The tissue was reflected the proximal pole was dissected by sharp dissection,takeing care to protect and preserve as much of the tendon as possible. The distal pole was exposed over the proximal end. It was necessary to do a free up of adhesions in the quad muscle surpacondylar area to advance the tendon down to remaing distal pole. We were able to accomplish this, however, and multiple drill holes were placed in the patella and then these were sutured with interupted mattress sutures and #1 Ethibond... I'm somewhat new to ortho and I am leaning toward 27385. Any help would be wonderful.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join