I am wondering if it is appropriate to code 75774 in addition to 75887. I have researched and am unable to find anything stating it is not appropriate.
1.percutaneous transhepatic access to the portal vein.
2.direct portal venogram
3.catheterization of right portal vein leading to segment 5.
4.catheterization right portal vein segment 6.
5. catheterization right portal vein segment 7.
6. catheterization right portal vein segment 8.
7. embolization of portal vein leading to segments 5 through 8.
I coded the following:
36481, 75887, 36012,36012,36012,36012, 75774,75774,75774,75774, 37204, 75894, 75898
Anyone have any suggestions
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join