We have been doing Reclast in our office for a year now. I have only had a few problems with benefits being verified incorrectly. And the patient having to owe more than expected & getting upset with us. We are using the verification service that is provided through Reclast. However, we are now giving the patient a hand out with procedure & diagnosis & telling the patient to call there benfits as well.
For Reclast we bill 96365 J3488 x 5 & J7050.
Just make sure you check your reimbursement rates with each insurance carrier. We have one carrier that will not even reimburse enough to cover the cost for the medicine.
Good luck - Michelle
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join