I worked on a contract for a military installation and our contract required three years prior experience, as do most in the area. Dont want to burst your bubble. Good luck to you, keep trying. It is a good idea and I have coded/billed for years and still learned a tremendous amount at that job. Just FYI, I wasn't looking to leave but got an offer too good to refuse, or I would still be there.
Again, good luck to you!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join