Is it correct to bill CPT 95250 and 95251 on the same day of service if a patient wears a continuous glucose sensor and returns the monitor for download three days later? Medtronic insulin pumps users can also wear a continuous sensor and load pump info onto Medtronic's Carelink site for the doctor's review from the office. Their initial training is billed as 95250. Is it correct to bill 95251, physician interp and report, on the same day?
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join