How do bill for that probe is there a hcpcs code. If you would bill the hcpcs code or supply revenue code and the insurance company states this is adjustment and you have a contract. Then you would have to take the adjustment. If you determine you would want to do an advanced beneficiary notice, the patient can agree to pay for this prior to procedure. How much does the probe cost? Could you attach the invoice when you are billing unlisted 64999 code for this procedure so that they could fiqure that in the cost of the reimbursement.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join