I think CPT 69310 would be appropriate with modifer 52; according to my coding companion a post-auricular incision is made, some drilling of the bony canal maybe done and it is usually repaired with thin skin grafts; this was a limited meatoplasty of the ear canal, the RVU is significant and not reflective of what this ENT did, but, the end result is the same, to open and re-establish the ear canal, it was just performed at a reduced level.
Hope this helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join