I work for a group of general surgeons. We have been increasingly getting called in for GYN or Urology for intra-op consult when they are doing robotic assisted surgery and they think they have perforated the bowel. Then they call in my docs to evaluate and usually there is nothing wrong. What kind of diagnosis code should I use since there is no perforation/injury? Can I just code to "Prostate Cancer".