I would bill quantity two. It is my understanding the payment for the device is included in the CPT for Medicare so for device intensive codes the multiple surgery reduction would not apply in the understanding that the 2nd lead costed the same as the first. Per Cpt Assistant, 51 on the second line on the physician side with a note stating Placement of second lead is the way the physician claim is accepted and even going as far as not reporting 95972 since the rep in essence is "doing the programming"
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join