Code should be "411.1"
As per Medical dictonary actual defination of Intramyocardial bridge is Intramural coronary artery Surgical anatomy A band of myocardium that encases a segment of a large coronary arteryâ€“most often the left anterior descending branch; if the IB is compressedâ€“as may occur in strenuous physical exertion, perfusion of a large region of myocardium may be compromised and cause sudden death due to V fib. So this should be the surgical history of patient.
It helps you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join