Your revenue codes will be different and you will use the 27 modifier for the second and subsequent facility fee. If you are putting your pro fees on the UB then you will use the physician rev code (I can never remember that one something like 981) and I think you just put both physician levels. I have done this before with no problem but it was a while back and I cannot remember if we put any kind of identifier on the UB for the different physician. If you are billing the pro fee on a 1500 then you just put the different POS for each line item and the different rendering NPI.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join