19102 is for core biopsy of the breast....your example indicates core bx of axillary lymph node....38505 would be the better choice...
38505 Biopsy of excision of lymph node(s): by needle, superficial (eg cervical ,inguinal, axillary)
can be with or without imaging guidance (coded separately)
Also, 19100 is needle bx breast w/o imaging guidance
19102 is needle bx breast w/ imaging guidance (code separately)
Hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join