In op-report #2 all I saw a debridement of SLAP tear (840.7) to go with the SAD (29826). I would go with 29826, 29822-59 for the SLAP debridement.
In op-report #1 I would want to know what EXACTLY he debrided in the glenohumeral joint (humeral head, etc) to go along with the RC debridement.
If there is a separate problem (i.e. SLAP tear) that needs to be addressed outside of the SAD (29826) you can capture it. 29822 is usually for 1 soft tissue while 29823 is for multiple soft tissue.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join