AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Exploration of right middle finger

Question Exploration of right middle finger

AAPC: Back to School
    Hello fellow plastics coders, I am in need of a little assitance with this one. here goes. Dx laceration with tendon repair right middle finger, right ring finger and right small finger. the operation performed exploration of right middle finger, right ring finger and right small finger. repair of middle, ring and small finger FDS tendon (all repairs in zone 2) I am looking at 26356 but i need to know do i code each additional seperate with a 59 modifier or do i use a add on code? there are a total of 6 tendon flexor repairs performed any help would be appreciated.

LaTanya Cross, CPC, CCS-P
    Last edited by lec121661; 07-09-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Similar Threads

1. distal phalanx middle finger
    By gbehrendt in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 07:31 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 12:01 PM
  4. contracture of small finger extensor after ORIF of small finger
    By skorkfranks in forum Diagnosis Coding
    Replies: 2