Can anyone please help me with this.We as cadiologist read the CCTA but the radiologist at the hospital looks at the noncardiac portion, the pulmonary parts that are seen on the test, is there a way to seperate bill for these? I was thinking that the radiologist would be reading a CT of the thorax and the cardiologist would be reading the CCTA but I dont think a CT of thorax can be billed since it is done on the same machine? Any help on how to be able to bill out the cardiologist portion and then the radiologist noncardiac portion would be grealty appriciated.