20660 looks like it's bundled in CCI with 61793, and is an SI of "C". It would seem the facility could use it, but not with that "C" status in the OP environment.
70552 for the MRI.
A9578X17 Units for Gadobenate dimeglumine (MultiHance).
77301 might be applicable. I know next to nothing about Radiation, so I'm only using an encoder product which suggests I visit that code assignment for radiation planning.
Hopefully your facility is catching payment under APC, making those codes about all you'd have to worry with. Hopefully I've helped somewhat.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join