AAPC - August DL Sale: 50% OFF

Thread: Orthopedic Surgical Coding Consultant

Post Orthopedic Surgical Coding Consultant

I'd like to form a connection with a seasoned, experienced Orthopedic Coder that I can send cases for coding assistance(shoulders and a few knee cases). I am happy to pay for these services and would love to have this back-up connection. I have just a few cases at this time, but would very much like to establish a connection for support again in the future.

Perhaps I can be of assistance. I am a CPC with 10 years experience in musculoskeletal and rehabilitation science coding/billing/operations management. Please feel free to contact me at cmdixon316@gmail.com for additional information.

Hello,
    I have 10 years Orthopedic Coding experience. my email is rlcohen76@hotmail.com. I would be happy to assist you.

Hello,

I sent you a private message. Hope to be able to help.

Christie Musser, CPC
    Christina Musser, CPC

You can email me at tmora9969@yahoo.com

Hello. I would be very interested in helping out as much as possible just let me know if your interested you can email me at kwcoding@yahoo.com.

Default Ortho consultant

Hi,

I would love to help you out. I have extensive experience in Orthopedic Surgical coding. My cell is 937-559-1365. My email address is nascargirl2466@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Jill Ratliff-Gibson, CPC

Default Consultant

I have worked in healthcare over 40 years and I have experience in ortho coding. I presently work as chart reviewer for large physician group. I would like the opportunity to code your surgeries. My email is coatingsvm@bbtel.com. Thanks!

Default Ortho experts

i was just wondering what happened with this project? if you are still recruting, please add me to your list
    Angelica Stephens RHIT, CPMA, COSC, CCS-P, CPC, COC.
    Albuquerque, NM