Don't worry.... It happens with me also... Just go thro' what your client needs... Be'coz I was working with Clients who specified to code for associated symptoms also & now working with Client who didn't need associated symptoms...!
And yaa... sometimes we get confused , but then just talk with your seniors or clients as ICD guidlines shows this or that so what is the coding sequence... And most of the cases they helps!
Ok... Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join