This would be difficult to code as is because:
--14060 is used for the eyelid but the location is not stated as the actual lid; I would be inclined to use 14040.
--11642-59, 13152-59 are codes which require measurements which aren't provided.
--The way the diagnosis is stated, I would take it that both lesions were BCC.
Just my take.......
Carol Summers, CPC, CPCD
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join