Check out http://www.codinginstitute.com/sample/ucav11n3.pdf
Their answer is below dated May 2010, pg 40
How should I report a seminal vesicle biopsy?
"You should use code 20206 (Biopsy, muscle, percutaneous
needle). If your urologist used ultrasonic guidance, you should
also report 76942 (Ultrasonic guidance for needle placement â€¦).
Your diagnosis code will likely be one of the following:
239.5 â€” Neoplasms of unspecified nature; other genitourinary
198.82 â€” Secondary malignant neoplasm of other
specified sites; genital organs
222.8 â€” Other specified sites of male genital organs;
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join