I know it's a little late-but- I have never heard of such an ulcer and I spoke to a few of my pods and they have never heard of it either.
I can only assume he is somehow referring to medicare, but you know we don't like to assume.
I would not accept a description like that from my pods. Maybe you can email him or send it back with letter as to why it can't be coded due to lack of information, if no one knows what it is, how can you code it????
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join