I didn't get my CPC certificate yet...

Lightbulb I didn't get my CPC certificate yet...
    Medical Coding Books
    Hi All,

I need help regarding my CPC certificate. I passed my CPC exam in last year under corporate membership. But my employer is not giving me to my CPC certificate & My member ID. card.

So, how can I get my certificate from my employer? (There is no bond between us if I leave the Company then they don't give the certificate)

And does CPC certificate require at the time of job? (be'coz they may verify me thro' AAPC site). Also if I want another copy of my certificate then what's the procedure?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

VJ.

Im not sure how Corprate works, but as long as you belong to the AAPC you can get your info from them

Call:Customer Service Contact:
    Toll Free Phone: 800-626-CODE (2633)
    Local Phone: 801-236-2200
    Fax: 801-236-2258
    Email: info@aapc.com
    Last edited by csampson3379; 07-01-2010 at 06:56 AM.
    Cori Sampson

Hi Cori...

Thank you very much for your valuable help...!

VJ.

You are very welcome.
    Cori Sampson

5. Default I did not get my CPC certificate.
    Hi,

I have written the CPC certification on July 7, 2013. The results are announced on July 12, 2013, but till now I did not get my certificate. Please suggest me what to do...?

6. Default awaiting for the CPC certificate
    Quote Originally Posted by Suresh J View Post
    Hi,

I have written the CPC certification on July 7, 2013. The results are announced on July 12, 2013, but till now I did not get my certificate. Please suggest me what to do...?

I have passed the CPC exam on AUG 2016 and still awaiting for the certificate. Kindly help me for the same