If you look up cpt 93543 and go to the guidelines at the beginning of the section, that could answer most of your question.
IMO, the physician only needs to document that the procedure was done (93543), he does not need to necessarily document the method of injection or the dye used(although that can be very helpful). He also should provide an interpretation (93555) for me to bill. Just getting pressures in the Left Ventricle does not equal a ventriculography.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join