Here's what my day is like. I am a coding auditor. My morning starts off by answering e-mails from all of our sites about coding related issues. I then audit charts and prepare reports on my findings. Sometimes in the late afternoon, I do conference calls with one or two of our sites regarding my audit findings and provide education to the providers. I also provide weekly coding education to our billing staff.
Sounds like a lot of work I know, but I love it!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join