That is a tough one. I don't think that is qualifies for a split billing either since he didn't really perscribe any medications for the obesity or lab orders to find the cause of the obesity or a referal to a dietician. I am not sure what you would tell the doctor though. If it were me I would tell my doctors that the obesity was not treated so it does not justify a "sick visit". It would just be considered inclusive to the "well visit" discussion.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join