Go down to the heading Coverage and click on Medicare Coverage Determination Process
Then in the LT hand box click on Local Coverage Determinations
Then scroll down and I usually click on LCD's by state.
Then click your state and hit submit,
then click on which Medicare for outpatient procedures so for me its mcare part B.
Then in the LT hand box click on search
Then where it says Geographic Area put in your state then type in 20610 in the CPT/HCPCS code box then hit search now
Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you will see a heading in bold that says LCD and click on L30149
scroll down hit accept
Then that is where it will tell you which icd-9 codes are medically necessary for that procedure code.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join