1. Did the endograft have one docking limb(34802), two docking limbs(34803) or a uni body-no docking limbs(34804)
2. Were the iliac stents actually stents, endograft limbs or endograft extensions?
IF a unibody graft w/ bilat iliac extensions then 34804,34812-50,34825,34826,36200-RT,36200-59LT,75952,75953,75953 would be approirate
If endograft w/ two docking limbs then 34803,34812-50,36200-RT,36200-59LT, 75952
Hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join