AAPC - Back to school
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Remote Coding positions

Exclamation Seeking Remote Coding positions

AAPC: Back to School
    I am a recent HIM graduate (Dec 2006) and I passed the RHIT exam in March 2007. I have had CPC certification since 2001 and I also have an extensive previous billing/coding background.
    There are few, if any coding positions in my local area. I am interested in remote coding opportunities.
    If anyone knows of any openings, please let me know.
    Sandra A Richardson, RHIT, CPC

Tacoma, WA

Be sure to check the Career Center on this website as there is a company recruiting for online coders.

Default VA Remote Coding Job

Remote VA Coding positions, PT and FT. Call: John Cressler @ 858-530-4859

Default Remote coding positions

Try Med Assurant. They are looking for remote coders. The company is based out of Maryland. medassurant.com and you can apply online.

Peak Health Solutions- Search Online

Smile Remote Coding

Hello, Everyone!
    I am also looking for full-time remote coding opportunities. I have my CCS and my CPC. I hold almost 15 years in the coding field doing both inpatient and outpatient coding. Outpatient coding is more of my strong suit.
    If anyone is interested in contacting me, please feel free to leave a message.

Smile Seeking Remote Coding opportunities

I have CPC certification since 2004 and I also have five years of previous billing/coding background. There isn't any coding jobs in my local area. I am interested in remote coding opportunities. If anyone knows of any openings, please let me know.
    Shannon Saal-Evans, CPC

This is not for a "at home"position. It is remote but you will be traveling to other offices and hospitals. They have in house coding postions tho...( Medassurant)

actually medassurant does have "at home" positions they just may not have opening for that at this time. I worked for them for the past 2 years and never had to leave my house. even interviews and training were done remotely.

I just started work with this company that is looking for Remote Coder to work from home.

Kiwi-Tek is looking for remote coders.

INPT Coding
    OutPT Coding
    ED Coding
    Diagnostic/ Lab coding

Bill Wagner
    Chief Operating Officer
    Corporate Office 317-571-3440
    Corporate Fax 317-571-3443
    Local Office 785-841-8796
    Mobile 785-760-1017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast