Many practice management/billing software systems come with their own scrubbers. I work for AAPC, but used to sell AdvancedMD some years ago. AMD used Ingenix's Encoder Pro, I believe, for it's claim scrubbing. You may want to check with Ingenix on what they have to offer specifically, but again, most of your billing/PM software manufacturers include claim scrubbing in their service/product.
Jamie Z. at AAPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join