Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advanced Medical Review

Default Advanced Medical Review
    Exam Training Packages
    Does anyone have any information on the company Advanced Medical Review. I received a phone call from them about remote coding/auditing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Kristi

I'm also interested in hearing more about this because they called me too.

Thanks

Default Me too
    Yeah the company Advanced medical review called me to and they also want me to review cases for them. So if anyone has heard of this company let me know what it about, because to me they sound to good to be true.
    marty3073

I received an email from a company but i cant recall who it was (it is at home) and they were offering a position to review cases. It sounded too good to be true to me too. Did anyone call them back?
    Janine Fawcett, CPC

Quote Originally Posted by kbreeden View Post
    Does anyone have any information on the company Advanced Medical Review. I received a phone call from them about remote coding/auditing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Kristi
    Do you have a website for this company, if so would you share.

Thanks
    Roxanne Thames CPC, CPC-I, CEMC
    rthamescpci@gmail.com

"Remember the greatest gift is not found in the store but in the heart of true friends"

Default website
    yes the website is: www.admere.com, and if you have any information please let me know and the number is 18007261207

And by the way the company asked for some personal information. the lady i talked to name was monique and she sent me an agreement form over the internet and a direct deposit form to fill out. Did anyone else get that too? If you have please let me know, because i don't know what to do.

Default advanced medical review
    I also spoke with Monique, they sent me the same information an agreement, requested a w-9, and some things like that. I still am a little skeptical, it really sounds to good to be true. Any ideas on how to check it out?
    Kristi

9. Default
    I would go to better business bureau website and check the company out if your skeptical. www.bbb.org

I have checked with the BBB, there is nothing that shows up. Any other suggestions? I would really like to do some remote coding from home, or chart reviews. If anyone has the names of some other companies that are willing to share that would be great.
    Kristi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast