Yes It is bundled. The Subsection â€“Maternity and delivery guideline says: Delivery services include admission to hospital, the admission history and physical examination, management of incomplicated labor,vaginal delivery (with or without epi, with or without forceps) or CESAREAN DELIVERY.
Medical conditions complicating Preg /labor only may require codes from E/M and Medicine in addition to code for Maternity care.
This holds good also for Surgical conditions complicating preg/ labor.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join