I am never sure how to do this myself, it seems that you can price yourself out of a opportunity because you currently make more than they are willing to pay or you curretly make so much less which will affect what could potentially be a big pay increase for you. I read recently on yahoo that one strategy is to put the salary you would like to make as the pay you have received for every past and present position. I am not sure how I feel about that but thought I would pass it on.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join