I've take the bootcamp course and i feel like i am very prepared for the exam, in the bootcamp you are given a mock exam that pretty much resembles the exam and i did very well on the exam. I will express to you that the bootcamp day do by pretty fast, my suggestion that that if you have prior experience with billing or coding that the bootcamp is the way to goo. However, if you have no experience with billing/coding at all then take the 4month course..
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join