AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CPC exam 7/17/10

Wilmington, NC

Default CPC exam 7/17/10

AAPC: Back to School
    I'm very excited to be taking my CPC exam on Saturday. I have decided that if I don't know it by now, it's not going to sink in by Saturday. I am very fortunate however, I found a job working in a dental office insurance dept. I know that it's not medical, but it is in the general area. I will eventually go and seek my dental coding certification. I am glad that I am completing this stepping stone... I wish everyone lots of love and luck in their endeavors within the medical coding field!!!

Don't sell yourself short by thinking that the insurance dept at the dental office isn't a good starting gig. It is its own specialty and requires knowledge of their codes that I'm sure you will get working there. It's a nice little niche to be in

I'm sure you don't need it, but I wish you luck for your exam Saturday
    You'll do great!

Sarasota FL

Smile CPC exam 7/17

You're right to look forward to your exam and your new position. If you think you know your stuff the test is an exciting opportunity to show it.
    As a former dentist in the UK and now a coder here I can assure you that there is an ever-expanding range of dental/surgical procedures to learn.
    Good luck and let us all know how you fare in both the test and the job.

Similar Threads

1. CPC practice exam questions vs. CPC actual exam questions
    By kbearden1985 in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2016, 07:38 PM
  2. CPC Exam Study Guide Final Exam #132
    By jcapo in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2016, 09:20 AM
  3. CPC Exam vs CPC-H exam. Which did you find harder?
    By lynny8304 in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 05:19 AM