Under Code 29898 Arthroscopy, ankle (tibiotalar and fibulotalar joints), surgical; debridement, extensive -- AAOS states included is articular shaving, chondroplasty and debridement so this might be your code -- Included: "12. articular shaving, debridement, and/or chondroplasty, limited (eg,29897); 13. removal of osteophytes; 14. manipulation under anesthesia (eg, 27860)" and Excluded: "arthroscopic removal of loose or foreign bodies greater than 5 mm or through a separate incision (eg, 29894); 4. arthroscopic synovectomy (eg, 29895)"
copied from code correct
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join