I would opt to report 76813 and76817( For Primi and or singleton). No modifier( any way the payer may reduce for multiple procedures Mod- 51)
why 76817 in additon to to 76813 is because there is parenthetical note down the code 76817 saying"If transvaginalexaminationis done in addition to trasnsabdominal OB US exam, use 76817 in addition to appropriate transabdominal exam code.
But you did not denote whether it was first gestation (Primi) / multi or singleton or multiple gestation because the code determines on those factors.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join