Sounds to me like there are loose bodies in the ankle from a previous fracture. If the loose bodies are in the joint consider 27650. The acessory os needs a location (bone) it is excised from. For example it could be 27635 (tib. or Fib) 28100 (calc. or talus). These are tough to code without the location detail and history of the loose bones.
email me direct if you need more asistance firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join