To me it sounds like 25071 (or 25075 depending on size) - they're dissecting down thru skin and subq tissue b/4 they get to the mass/lipoma. It always helps to be familiar with the way the particular provider phrases things, but I think it reads as though the tumor is in the subq tissue, not the skin, so 25075/25071 rather than 11403/11404; path report should clinch it for you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join