I work in Pyschiatry field and my doctor is leaving on a 3 month vacation. We have an agreement with a CNS. Our problem is she is not certified thru Tri Care and I am not sure how I can bill for my CNS under my doctor. Any information would be great because I am not having any luck getting answers from Tri Care.