This sounds like a myocardial perfusion study using the cardiolite for imaging and adenosine to pharmacologically induce stress. You will need to know if it was a single or multiple study and if it was done with wall motion and ejection fraction. Assuming the billing physician owns the equipment and bills globally, coding options are:
78464 or 78465 [single/multiple study]
93015 [stress test]
+78478 [wall motion]
+78480 [ejection fraction]
A9500 [cardiolite - carrier priced; paid per study dose up to 40 mCi. To determine units to bill divide total mCi used by 40 and round up].
J0152 [adenosine, ASP priced per 30 mg]
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join