Which set of codes will come for this report as per documentation:
For 27093 crosswalk does not lead to S&I 77002.
The risks, benefits and alternatives to the procedure were
explained to the patient. The patient understood and gave
informed consent. The patient placed supine on the angiography
table. Under fluoroscopic observation an appropriate skin entry
site was marked for entry into the right hip joint space. The
overlying skin was prepped and draped in the usual sterile
fashion. Local anesthesia was obtained with 1% lidocaine. Under
direct fluoroscopic guidance a 20-gauge needle was advanced into
the right hip joint. Intra-articular position was confirmed with
injection of 1 cc of ultravist 300 contrast material. Once needle
position was confirmed 7 cc of a Magnevist mixture (0.1 cc of
Magnevist in 20 cc of normal saline). was injected into the hip
joint space The needle was removed and a sterile dressing
applied. The patient tolerated procedure well.
Impression: Successful arthrogram prior to MRI
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join