We are thinking of bringing on someone to do our coordination of care since we have alot of sick kids that come to our practice and also see many specialists. I was told to use 99374/99375. I was wondering if anyone knew if the person performing this service has to have any kind of degree?? I was told by another practice they have a "special care coordinator" who does all the work and the md signs off on it. Is this ok?? She is not a licsw.is there anyone who bills for this code that may know more about it? Thanks