Hey Coders! Need to know about Cancer Drugs??
There is a great download that's free on the SEER website: http://seer.cancer.gov/tools/seerrx/. You can also add your email for updates..also free. Used by Cancer Registrars.
The great thing about this is if you put in a drug name it will tell you what type of drug it is..chemo, immumotherapy and if you have a generic it will give you other names it goes by. OR if you note only has a description like CHOP it tells what drugs are in that regimen. Of course you need to confirm that those drugs were given, but it sheds light on the subject.
However it does not give J codes--you'll need your HCPCS book for that.
Rita Zager, cpc, ccs-p
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join