I have just been asked a question about which CPT code you would use to bill for a patient who was brought to L&D 11 hours after delivery. Patient put under anesthesia. 800cc of clot expressed. Explored uterus, found to have a hemorrage in the uterus, hemorrage repaired, bleeding stable, Balloon tamponade placed within the uterus. Later 100cc of clot expressed.
Any pointers in any possible directions with the given information?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join