1) I would disagree with others on this one. We bill fracture care for closed treatment w/o manipulation (27193) if the doctor is following the patient in the hospital and will follow after discharge. If no follow up then we would bill the E&M instead.
2) We bill this as fracture care if the patient is expected to follow up with our office.
3) We bill using the appropriate casting application code and Q-code for supplies.
Ortho Surgeons, Inc.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join