Reciprocity The agreement between two governing bodies to accept the medical credentials of nurses or physicians licensed in either community. When my Doctor's cover for any other Doctor's they bill for their own services. Except for HMO's that are capped this is a contact agreement with the Doctor's and they workout the way they get paid as a covering Physician.
They have a mutual agreement to exchange privileges, dependence, or a relationships.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join