Hi there, you might want to check with your state PT board. You need to make sure that this testing is allowed by your State's PT licensure. It would make sense that a PT could charge for ROM testing. However, you need to make sure.
BTW, why would the PT charge for separate ROM testing? Intrisically, this is part of an eval or re-eval as well as 97110. Per the CPT book, 97110 Therapeutic procedure...ROM and flexibility.
It is my understanding that PTs/OTs are limited to billing within the 97001-97799 range?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join