It has been recommended to us by many chart auditors to place the xray note in a seperate location of the chart titled Reports/Lab/Xrays. Our doctors dictate it in the body of the office note and the transcription service "pulls" it out and places it on its own sheet.
Date of Service: xx/xx/xxxx
Radiology Report: Patient name DOB
Exam: Left knee
Xray: Standing AP, 30 degree PA, lateral and patellar views of the left knee were obtained. The patient's left knee has significant degenerative change about the medial compartment.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join