It depends on how you want to bill it. Our office billed 26989 Unlisted CPT as it does not have one officially assigned yet for the actual injection. With the follow up visit billed as 99213, and the splint 29130.
You need to include all the info with the unlisted CPT to help them with their decision as well as send notes with it as well. We are still awaiting payment for this it was new to us last month.
We were also given this number 1-877-XIAFLEX which is a helpline for XIAFLEX available M-F 9am to 8pm EST.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join